Unison Behavioral Health GroupUnison Behavioral Health Group Offers Drug Treatment and Family Therapy
What We Do
Get the help you need, and live a better life starting today! With more than 35 years of experience, the professional staff of Unison Behavioral Health Group is here to offer quality behavioral health care and drug treatment services to both children and adults. We also provide home-based family therapy, medical services and outpatient counseling services.
Call Unison Behavioral Health Group at (419) 442-7720 for consultations and more.
Unison Behavioral Health Group is a recognized and preferred leader in caring for the behavioral health and alcohol and substance abuse issues of adults and children. We have 186 compassionate behavioral health professionals who provide accessible and affordable treatment services for nearly 5,000 adults and children each year. If you are looking for confidential drug treatment options, counseling services and more, call us at (419) 442-7720 today. Unison Behavioral Health Group: Putting U first.
Professional Associations, Awards and Certifications
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Certified by the Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services
- Certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health
- Mental Health and Recovery Services Board of Lucas County
- More than 35 Years of Experience
- Recognized and Preferred Leader in Caring for the Behavioral Health and Alcohol and Substance Abuse Issues of Adults and Children
- Confidential Treatment Options
- 186 Caring Behavioral Health Professionals
- Accessible and Affordable Treatment Services
- Quality Behavioral Health Care
- 24-Hour Access for Clients
- Caring for Nearly 5,000 Adults and Children Each Year
- Multiple Locations
Also serving Toledo, Sylvania, Oregon, Perrysburg, Maumee, Rossford and Northwood
- Our mission is to create a quality treatment environment where people explore their choices and develop their strengths. We value and respect diversity, community and results.
Products and Services
- Behavioral Health
- Services for Adults Diagnosed with a Severe and Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI)
- Medical Services and Medication Management
- Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment
- Home-Based Family Therapy for Children with Serious Emotional Disabilities
- Outpatient Counseling Services for Adults and Children
- Services for Individuals Impacted by Violence or the Criminal Justice System
- Community-Based Intensive Services for Children
E. Woodruff Office
Toledo, OH 43604
Cherry Street Office
1212 Cherry St.
Toledo, OH 43608